lunes, 26 de agosto de 2019

Busty nurse sends me her pack so that I can recover from my boobs


Normally, when you go to the doctor they prescribe you medically according to the discomfort you have. In my personal case, I had a strong case of boobs fever. This disease occurs in young men who have a long time without having caught a busty girl. This happened to me frequently because I had only one month that I had finished with my girlfriend who had huge tits. To finish soon, the doctor prescribed me rest and some headache pills, in addition to telling me to call a busty friend who would like to stop me. Before leaving the hospital, the nurse stopped me and told me that she could help me if I supported her financially. I looked at her and saw that her tits were very rich, so I told her that I was fine and released a few pesos. He told me to give him my cell phone number and she would get in touch. That same day I received these photos to start.











No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Abella Danger: some buttocks to forget the sorrows

Este resumen no está disponible. Haz clic en este enlace para ver la entrada.