lunes, 26 de agosto de 2019

Fucking a spanking like she is not easy


She is my boss and I just arrived at her house when she slept, she has some buttocks that we all admire in the office, that's why we obey her orders, her requirements, if she has to scold us we accept her because her position is very demanding and if someone puts the paw on something everything goes to hell, but then when we are out of the chamba she is the coolest of all.

I am lucky to work under his command, he has a gift of command, by the way, but the best thing is his buttocks, I said it, taking with her is cool, it is not so easy because you have to have knowledge of how to manipulate a big ass, but mastering the technique the rest is good pleasure. I think sometimes we don't value a woman's ass well and that's not right.











No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Abella Danger: some buttocks to forget the sorrows

Este resumen no está disponible. Haz clic en este enlace para ver la entrada.