lunes, 26 de agosto de 2019

The gym works, has the tastiest patch


When we met, I was not chubby or anything, but let's say I needed to make some adjustments in her ass, always beautiful and flatulent at times but I needed firmness, one day I made a comment but with tact so that I will not feel bad and He took it very seriously, the next day he said "I go to the gym, damn it and you'll see."

Time proved her right, now she is very good, so much that she likes to walk around when we spend time together, alone, she makes me wait when I want to fuck her but in the end I can get into that whole field, also in her ass, the hardness is noticeable, the softness, it is even relaxing to put the face and the cock in its buttocks, it is incredible.

















No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Abella Danger: some buttocks to forget the sorrows

Este resumen no está disponible. Haz clic en este enlace para ver la entrada.