lunes, 26 de agosto de 2019

We like Colombians, especially Canela Skin


My friends and I have a lot of disputes, disagreements, we even grab each other in the middle of bar binge for things like football, politics, progressive Disney movies ... but what we totally agree with is that a good ass and big and beautiful chichis are things to be adored, we love them, we have a common taste about Canela Skin, a Colombian I have been in love with for a long time, well it would be said that she is my crush.

I have seen her scream with Nacho Vidal, they were a couple if I remember correctly, that old woman when she sucks a cock does it with love, with desire, does not feel forced, loves what she does and that is the key to success, see? In addition to being a source of inspiration to pull the goose ... it is a source of motivation and leaves us a messy message and overcoming.
































No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Abella Danger: some buttocks to forget the sorrows

Este resumen no está disponible. Haz clic en este enlace para ver la entrada.