lunes, 26 de agosto de 2019

My cousin cousin asks me for a cock as a ritual for good luck


This year was not like previous years when I went to the club to celebrate the arrival of the new year by taking a lot of chela, wine, tequila and to put some action on the matter to break mothers to any culero who stepped on my shoe, it usually happens , but as I said we had a family, with my cousins but there is one of them that has a big ass, I love it, it is also very cool I love it.

We didn't see each other for a long time but since we were together and as a family we started talking about our goals for this new year, he talked to me about his projects and when he got drunk he told me that he wanted to be in intimacy with me, my uncles were already knocked out by so much chela and she rubbed my cock, no more was needed, we went to my room and she indicated the hole where my riata should enter.











No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Abella Danger: some buttocks to forget the sorrows

Este resumen no está disponible. Haz clic en este enlace para ver la entrada.