lunes, 26 de agosto de 2019

Two cocks for spanking spanking


I was having a great time taking selfies of my ass and my panicle, until two culeros from my neighborhood invited me out, they had already seen pictures of me before, it gives me an impressive roe of walking making them private and I bet they killed themselves by pulling the goose, but hey, they made me very nice compliments and I liked that, they told me affectionate things and in the middle of that we took chelas.

It was a strange day, I had to go to the chamba but I missed because I felt tired, but these dudes took me for a walk and I ended up like this, in the middle of two cocks trying to get into my guts, I don't deny it was rich, but no I want you to think that I am easy.



















No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Abella Danger: some buttocks to forget the sorrows

Este resumen no está disponible. Haz clic en este enlace para ver la entrada.