lunes, 26 de agosto de 2019

I know young gringa on the weekend and he immediately sends me his photos the very busty whore


As good Mexicans we have always had the fantasy of having as a girlfriend or even taking one of those gringas that come from tourists here once in a lifetime. It is no lie that many of them only come to spend some free time and if during that free time they have unlimited sex, they have no problem. I was very lucky because of the work of destiny I found this young busty girl on the street who, although she only asked me two fairly basic questions, we continued talking and invited her to go where she wanted. Throughout the day we were visiting museums and I was explaining in broad strokes what our culture is and how we develop day by day. When night came he told me that he had to go to other places where he had already booked, but that he was going to reward me for how he treated her. This is the reward.












No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Abella Danger: some buttocks to forget the sorrows

Este resumen no está disponible. Haz clic en este enlace para ver la entrada.