lunes, 26 de agosto de 2019

I don't want your friendship, I want your udders


I have been very clear and direct with her about that, that's how I am, I saw her in these photos and I decided that I definitely do not want only a friendship with Lizbeth, the old woman is more good than I thought, I did not know she had the skin so pale, I want to make it red with bites and rubbing my dick all over her body, well it happens that her pack leaked and what a beautiful thing she is.

She was my friend, she still is, but I already told her that I want to be with her for a chingona and lasting thing, those udders are to have them until the end of the world! ... she told me that she only did it for fun and for her friends Don't be fucking, but I can't see this beautiful woman in any way other than as a rich lover!


















No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Abella Danger: some buttocks to forget the sorrows

Este resumen no está disponible. Haz clic en este enlace para ver la entrada.