lunes, 26 de agosto de 2019

I never thought that in a small town in Campeche I would find such a tasty and hot brunette.


I had already heard on TV those commercials of Campeche, the hidden treasure of Mexico, but I never thought that among those treasures there were old women as tasty as this one. But when I spent a night passing through Calkiní, the hostess's daughter, who was at the reception, was throwing my underwear all afternoon. I started talking to her and we had a great time, so I tried and wrote down: I told her that I was waiting for her in my room when I finished my turn to continue talking.

To my surprise, the brunette was there and I invited her to some chelas that put her very hot and I ended up saving her in my room. She opened her legs so tasty and squeezed her pussy so fucking, that I changed my trip to spend a whole week in that little town away from the hand of God, only to be able to continue with her so often and so tasty, to see if not I left her pregnant with so much milk that she had to swallow the whore.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Abella Danger: some buttocks to forget the sorrows

Este resumen no está disponible. Haz clic en este enlace para ver la entrada.